Submit Your Case

Before contacting us, please check that your complaint falls under the High Commissioner's jurisdiction by clicking this link.

You can use the form below to refer a case to us online.
Alternatively, you can write to the High Commissioner at the address shown in the Contact section


Data collected via the above referral form is sent onto the professional mailbox of the High Commissioner and processed via automated means for the specific purpose of handling personal cases referred to the High Commissioner. In accordance with the Monaco Data Protection Law n° 1.165 of December 23rd, 1993, modified, you have a right to access and rectify your personal data by writing at the following address:
24, boulevard Princesse Charlotte, 98000 Monaco
Or by emailing us at